Due to COVID-19 Reservations Are Required At least 24 hours in Advance.
Please read the new changes to our Mikvah below.
If your reservation time isn't available please email or call the Mikvah so we can accommodate you.
REMINDER: PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO ENTER THE BUILDING
TOP FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT MIKVAH DURING THE TIME OF COVID.
1. NO Mikvah preparations are allowed tonight at the Mikvah. All preparations MUST be done at home.
2. Please bring your own towel or robe and we recommend leaving all jewelry, contacts, hand bags etc at home thereby minimizing the contact with any surfaces.
3. Payment for mikvah visit or bedikah cloths should be done online or by mail. Exact cash or check will also be accepted. Please pay via zelle or chase quick pay to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Mikvah attendant will not come into the Mikvah room or within 8 feet of you. She will ask you to call out once you are inside the pool and stand by the doorway ensuring a kosher tevilah. She will also not be checking you prior to immersion at all.
5. The Riverdale Mikvah at this time is ONLY available to local Riverdale women.